• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New find pls help

7 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2021 at 6:22 PM, Mohawk said:

All 1979-S Anthony Dollars are Narrow Rims and all 1980 Anthony Dollars from all three mints are the Wide Rim.  It is only the 1979-P coin that has both varieties.  Your coins are completely normal for their respective dates and mints.

Thank you for that information - I thought that was true but have never seen it actually stated that way.

I'm saving your comments  - it will help me go through my pile of SBAs when I get time!

On 12/21/2021 at 2:06 PM, Tarmack said:

Thank you for that information - I thought that was true but have never seen it actually stated that way.

I'm saving your comments  - it will help me go through my pile of SBAs when I get time!

I'm so glad I could be of some help to you, Tarmack.  And this is true...only the 1979-P coins need to be examined for this variety.  It definitely makes the examination of a pile of SBAs a lot easier!!

Thank you I will definitely take your advice and post better pictures and sorry if my English or grammar not correct I just like to reply and ask for helpful advice  I joined yesterday and i really appreciate the positive feedback 

On 12/22/2021 at 5:14 PM, Wayne26 said:

Thank you I will definitely take your advice and post better pictures and sorry if my English or grammar not correct I just like to reply and ask for helpful advice  I joined yesterday and i really appreciate the positive feedback 

No worries Wayne...you're new.  We all were new at some point and most of us get that and understand it.  Being here is a great first step to being successful in the hobby.