• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My prayers for the tornado victims.

15 posts in this topic

They were working on the hospital where my old lady is a nurse. It blew down their scaffolding and some forms and things. There was some minor damage to roofs and a few trees knocked over. I live in the north eastern part of the state.  Heres a pic of the wifes work place. Polish_20211211_184921418.thumb.jpg.20f5e6c5632176ba6de74ceb863208ac.jpg

On 12/12/2021 at 9:39 AM, Hoghead515 said:

They were working on the hospital where my old lady is a nurse. It blew down their scaffolding and some forms and things. There was some minor damage to roofs and a few trees knocked over. I live in the north eastern part of the state.  Heres a pic of the wifes work place. Polish_20211211_184921418.thumb.jpg.20f5e6c5632176ba6de74ceb863208ac.jpg

HOLY HELL HOG!! That's just nuts!!!! Once again, so glad you and yours are well, my friend.  Very glad.

On 12/12/2021 at 6:47 AM, Hoghead515 said:

I live in Ky but it didnt hit in my area. We got some high winds and some minor damage but we are OK up this way. Im heartbroken for all the ones affected. We just worked in Mayfield Ky about 3 weeks ago. Also several of the other little towns hit.  

I just asked you about this on another thread. You can disregard. Glad you are ok. 

I guess that tornado was on the ground for over 200 miles. From what I hear anyways. Supposedly the longest distance a tornado has covered. I may be wrong. I never fact checked. Just second hand news from some fellers I work with. 

Rather than praying, which benefits only yourself, call 1-800-RED-CROSS or text REDCROSS to 90999 and donate $10 to help them provide local assistance. That is how your "prayers" get a meaningful response.

On 12/12/2021 at 7:47 AM, Hoghead515 said:

I live in Ky but it didnt hit in my area. We got some high winds and some minor damage but we are OK up this way. Im heartbroken for all the ones affected. We just worked in Mayfield Ky about 3 weeks ago. Also several of the other little towns hit.  

Glad to hear you are ok brother.  

On 12/13/2021 at 11:31 AM, RWB said:

Rather than praying, which benefits only yourself, call 1-800-RED-CROSS or text REDCROSS to 90999 and donate $10 to help them provide local assistance. That is how your "prayers" get a meaningful response.

Excellent point, Roger.  Donation made.

Edited by Mohawk