My prayers for the tornado victims.
1 1

15 posts in this topic

They were working on the hospital where my old lady is a nurse. It blew down their scaffolding and some forms and things. There was some minor damage to roofs and a few trees knocked over. I live in the north eastern part of the state.  Heres a pic of the wifes work place. Polish_20211211_184921418.thumb.jpg.20f5e6c5632176ba6de74ceb863208ac.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 9:39 AM, Hoghead515 said:

They were working on the hospital where my old lady is a nurse. It blew down their scaffolding and some forms and things. There was some minor damage to roofs and a few trees knocked over. I live in the north eastern part of the state.  Heres a pic of the wifes work place. Polish_20211211_184921418.thumb.jpg.20f5e6c5632176ba6de74ceb863208ac.jpg

HOLY HELL HOG!! That's just nuts!!!! Once again, so glad you and yours are well, my friend.  Very glad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 6:47 AM, Hoghead515 said:

I live in Ky but it didnt hit in my area. We got some high winds and some minor damage but we are OK up this way. Im heartbroken for all the ones affected. We just worked in Mayfield Ky about 3 weeks ago. Also several of the other little towns hit.  

I just asked you about this on another thread. You can disregard. Glad you are ok. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess that tornado was on the ground for over 200 miles. From what I hear anyways. Supposedly the longest distance a tornado has covered. I may be wrong. I never fact checked. Just second hand news from some fellers I work with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rather than praying, which benefits only yourself, call 1-800-RED-CROSS or text REDCROSS to 90999 and donate $10 to help them provide local assistance. That is how your "prayers" get a meaningful response.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 7:47 AM, Hoghead515 said:

I live in Ky but it didnt hit in my area. We got some high winds and some minor damage but we are OK up this way. Im heartbroken for all the ones affected. We just worked in Mayfield Ky about 3 weeks ago. Also several of the other little towns hit.  

Glad to hear you are ok brother.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2021 at 11:31 AM, RWB said:

Rather than praying, which benefits only yourself, call 1-800-RED-CROSS or text REDCROSS to 90999 and donate $10 to help them provide local assistance. That is how your "prayers" get a meaningful response.

Excellent point, Roger.  Donation made.

Edited by Mohawk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1