• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheres Maulemall
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I want to say what @Coinbuf said.  Hope our friend @MAULEMALL is okay.  MAULEMALL has been through a lot tougher tricks than our present run of trolls can dish out.

March 2004 MAULEMALL said:"

Wow......I just read through all of it and I am a bit surprised by some of the attacking thats going on.

Some of those guys need to go get a breath of fresh air, Rub some sunshine on their face and relax.

It's like watching a little league football game."

Edited by Alex in PA.

BELATED THANKS...

[🐓:  Looks to me you haven't been missed at all!  I was thinking of telling @VKurtB you were in the market for an upgraded loupe to 50x from the present 30x (behind your back, of course) and the Great Zadok sent you flowers, but other than that... 🔕 SILENCE!

Q.A.:  That's okay. The other missing members, one of whom was flushed out by the outpouring of concern, has since surfaced (@ Woods020) and I am content to remain but a legend in my own mind.

P.S. I should like to express my gratitude to Dena and the rotating bevy of Administrators, Moderators and Chaperones for preserving "my" thread.]

Happy Holidays to all!