• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Nickel Hunt
1 1

6 posts in this topic

@J P Mashoke If I didn't know better, I'd think I lived next to the Canadian border.  I find so many canadian coins in bank rolls, both Nickels and Cents, it's crazy.  I found one of those Canadian beaver Nickels in a roll of Jeffersons and then one of the Centennial Cents in a roll of Linc's  just this week. Both coins were darn near MS condition.  I've probably found literally hundreds of Canadian Cents over the years. Found two of the "hanging 3's"  Cents (I believe they were 1963's, and I think that's the correct term for that Canadian variety) in the same Lincoln roll earlier this year.  Both were immaculate. Pretty cool finds just floating around out there.  

On 11/19/2021 at 11:00 AM, GBrad said:

@J P Mashoke If I didn't know better, I'd think I lived next to the Canadian border.  I find so many canadian coins in bank rolls, both Nickels and Cents, it's crazy.  I found one of those Canadian beaver Nickels in a roll of Jeffersons and then one of the Centennial Cents in a roll of Linc's  just this week. Both coins were darn near MS condition.  I've probably found literally hundreds of Canadian Cents over the years. Found two of the "hanging 3's"  Cents (I believe they were 1963's, and I think that's the correct term for that Canadian variety) in the same Lincoln roll earlier this year.  Both were immaculate. Pretty cool finds just floating around out there.  

That's funny you should say that Greg I live close to Canada and I do get a lot of Canadian coins in rolls also but I am in Rock Hill SC. this week for a wedding and this is where I found the antique store in Waxhaw NC.