• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple Submissions - Grading Availability Question

4 posts in this topic

I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere, I've looked through most of the submissions paperwork and webpages along with forums but either I'm using the wrong search criteria.  

This is the first time I've submitted multiple submissions across multiple tiers and selected to have them all ship together - I see one is in the Grading/Quality Control and the others are either scheduled or in the "Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging" phase - My question is, if one submissions is totally finished while the others aren't, will the grades be available or do I only get to see the grades once ALL submissions are complete and shipped since I elected to have them all ship together?

Again sorry if this is answered somewhere!  Thanks for any response!

It’s not written anywhere, and the only reason I know the answer is from doing it with three forms VERY recently. They will post NOTHING until all have shipped.

On 11/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, VKurtB said:

It’s not written anywhere, and the only reason I know the answer is from doing it with three forms VERY recently. They will post NOTHING until all have shipped.

I figured but was hoping it wasn't, but I guess I'll have to suffer through the wait!  Thanks!

On 11/12/2021 at 9:58 PM, Nineoneo said:

I figured but was hoping it wasn't, but I guess I'll have to suffer through the wait!  Thanks!

If one is European stuff, man, I feel your pain.

Been there.