• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Milestone Coming Up Here........🤩

15 posts in this topic

I never pay much attention to post count, I know of several PCGS forum members that have put up massive post counts is a very short time but never say anything that I find of value to read.   Same thing here with posters here like slick or ratzze, lots of posts about junk or nothing at all.

On 11/9/2021 at 12:54 PM, Coinbuf said:

I never pay much attention to post count, I know of several PCGS forum members that have put up massive post counts is a very short time but never say anything that I find of value to read.   Same thing here with posters here like slick or ratzze, lots of posts about junk or nothing at all.

Then there are those over there that literally post something in every damn thread, and most times it adds nothing to the thread. (The guy with the 85,000+ posts over there.)

On 11/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, Morpheus1967 said:

(The guy with the 85,000+ posts over there.)

That's because ATS would give out a little badge for so many posts.  Got to be crazy with those 'folks' who just rolled in the competition.

On 11/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, Alex in PA. said:

That's because ATS would give out a little badge for so many posts.  Got to be crazy with those 'folks' who just rolled in the competition.

I rarely visit ATS, thought about joining but haven't, but when I do visit the site I really like the Metal Detecting forum they have.  There's some pretty neat finds and a lot of threads posted under that topic.  Heck... I may join over there just for that Metal Detecting forum but keep my 'love of coin posts'  and discussion here on my favorite forum.

Edited by GBrad

On 11/9/2021 at 11:27 AM, Morpheus1967 said:

Then there are those over there that literally post something in every damn thread, and most times it adds nothing to the thread. (The guy with the 85,000+ posts over there.)

So   There are many threads. What’s wrong with posting all you like. Did I miss a rule your quoting?  85,000 and going strong..so?  Opinion about everything..so?  What is your point?  🙀

On 11/12/2021 at 11:11 AM, James Zyskowski said:

So   There are many threads. What’s wrong with posting all you like. Did I miss a rule your quoting?  85,000 and going strong..so?  Opinion about everything..so?  What is your point?  🙀

Relax bro.  

OK, GBrad. The ID tag says you are a "Seasoned Veteran." I'd like to know  which branch of the military you served in and what were the seasonings used? Do you come with a pop-up thermometer to show when you're done. Are you self basting, or stuffed?

On 11/12/2021 at 4:27 PM, RWB said:

OK, GBrad. The ID tag says you are a "Seasoned Veteran." I'd like to know  which branch of the military you served in and what were the seasonings used? Do you come with a pop-up thermometer to show when you're done. Are you self basting, or stuffed?

Hello Roger.  I did not serve in the Military but I tried my damnedest.  I had a minor heart condition that dictated otherwise.  I chose Law Enforcement as my respectful effort, and career, to serve my community and my Country (Not taking anything away from my beloved Veterans who truly Served our Country!) since I was not able to do so in our Military.  

Just for the record, I do not baste myself, that is gross.  When I eat too much then yes,.... I become stuffed.... and lastly, I do not have a pop-up thermometer.... my wife knows when I'm done.

Edited by GBrad

On 11/12/2021 at 10:32 PM, GBrad said:

Hello Roger.  I did not serve in the Military but I tried my damnedest.  I had a minor heart condition that dictated otherwise.  I chose Law Enforcement as my respectful effort, and career, to serve my community and my Country (Not taking anything away from my beloved Veterans who truly Served our Country!) since I was not able to do so in our Military.  

Just for the record, I do not baste myself, that is gross.  When I eat too much then yes,.... I become stuffed.... and lastly, I do not have a pop-up thermometer.... my wife knows when I'm done.

:)

On 11/8/2021 at 10:58 PM, GBrad said:

Edit: To heck with 1,000 posts if you read my original post here... who really cares? I think I will just stop here and retire so that I can remain a Newbie.........🙄

What I like more than your number of posts... is that your posts provide value.  You clearly know your stuff.  Nice work, and congrats!

On 11/17/2021 at 6:18 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

What I like more than your number of posts... is that your posts provide value.  You clearly know your stuff.  Nice work, and congrats!

Thank you very much for your kind post.  I truly appreciate it.  I do the best I can, when I can. In all honesty, the members on this forum got me to where I am today.  Without them "lighting a fire under my a.r.s.e....."  I may not have taken the interest, nor the time to delve into my own constant research to learn what little I know, had it not been for the extremely experienced veterans on this great site.  Thanks!

Edited by GBrad