• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Once Submitted, How to Change the Credit Card info?

5 posts in this topic

I submitted some coins, received at NGC on 10/12/2021, began processing on 11/2/2021, against a credit card that had to be cancelled.  I have called Accounting numerous times (over a few days), no answer, left a message, no return call.  The old credit card had to be replaced and my new credit card is on file with NGC ... How does this usually get fixed?

Also, I just sent 2 more Submissions (18 coins each) you should get them around 11/9/2021, which should be before the 11/18/2021 cutoff for Early/First Release add on services, but if it takes a month before you begin the grading process, will I loose the First Release options?

Thanks,

I missed the date by one day because it took them a week after it was delivered fir them to acknowledge receipt on my 2021 ASE

i would keep trying to call customer service and put a note on ASKNGC forum 

Edited by Mr.Bill347
Ps

I finally got Accounting and got the card fixed ... there is an Email that you can use (accounting@ngccoin.com), but I wasn't excited about sending my credit card info in an Email.  Anyway it's fixed.

As far as the which day they use for a submission, Customer Service said the day they receive it is the day they use.  It is scanned in with that date.  If it stays in the receiving area for a month, the original date is what it used.  The date shown on the Submission Tracking page is just the date opened, not received.

On 11/4/2021 at 4:23 PM, WHLuz said:

I submitted some coins, received at NGC on 10/12/2021, began processing on 11/2/2021, against a credit card that had to be cancelled.  I have called Accounting numerous times (over a few days), no answer, left a message, no return call.  The old credit card had to be replaced and my new credit card is on file with NGC ... How does this usually get fixed?

Also, I just sent 2 more Submissions (18 coins each) you should get them around 11/9/2021, which should be before the 11/18/2021 cutoff for Early/First Release add on services, but if it takes a month before you begin the grading process, will I loose the First Release options?

Thanks,

I’m having the same problem right now, and same experience with accounting.  Unreal.  I’m trying to figure out how to fix mine too..