• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS Delivery Exception to NGC?

13 posts in this topic

The tracking on my package to NGC shows a delivery exception that USPS "could not access the delivery location. We will redeliver on the next business day." Is this normal for when you send to the PO Box address? I'm just wondering if I should be concerned?

Thanks!

On 11/4/2021 at 3:09 PM, Zig556 said:

The tracking on my package to NGC shows a delivery exception that USPS "could not access the delivery location. We will redeliver on the next business day." Is this normal for when you send to the PO Box address? I'm just wondering if I should be concerned?

Thanks!

That's a weird one.  I've seen that tracking result on packages that the USPS has tried to deliver to my house on days after we've had blizzards if they try to deliver before we can get out there and dig out the mailbox.  But I cannot imagine why that would apply to a P.O. Box.  I'm wondering if the USPS screwed something up with the scan in their system.  I've seen that happen before.  

On 11/5/2021 at 7:09 AM, Conder101 said:

Maybe NGC was closed for some reason and they couldn't get into the post office.

Perhaps, but Ali was online dealing with the registry requests, so wouldn't really make sense.    

On 11/4/2021 at 3:12 PM, Morpheus1967 said:

Never heard of that.  NGC literally has a post office in their building.  

Could you please tell me the Zip Code for this "Post Office".  ?????

On 11/5/2021 at 12:33 PM, Alex in PA. said:

Could you please tell me the Zip Code for this "Post Office".  ?????

I have no idea.  See the post in this thread by Lisa.  They have their own post office on site.  Lisa's quote::

Hello,

Just to let you know, we have our own Post Office on site with postal workers.  All mail is delivered to us directly, we do not pick up the mail.  We have a big back log of mail.  We are behind scanning orders as delivered.  If you package shows "Delivered" I'm sure it is here in the building waiting to be opened.

Link to Thread

Lisa is mistaken.  NGC has a 'Mail Room' staffed by NGC employees.  It is, in no way shape or form, staffed by USPS employees.  If so - then provide the Zip Code for this alleged Post Office.

Hello Zorex,

Thank you.  We are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on April 26th.

Thank you,

Lisa

"delivered" by whom?

Edited by Alex in PA.

Well here is another thread where she says the post office box is on site, and that there is an office there for the post office.  So semantics I guess.

Thank you.

Our Post Office box is actually located at our facility.  We have an office here on site for the post office.

Thank you,

Lisa

Thread

Okay, we're going to say you're right.  There is an NGC Post Office and we will not argue any further.  What I can't understand is why you people, who know this, will not share the address and Zip Code of this NGC Post Ofiice, Fl so people like me and Zig556 won;t have to suffer the USPS screw ups.  With that information we could send our submissions direct to NGC.

On 11/5/2021 at 1:36 PM, Alex in PA. said:

Okay, we're going to say you're right.  There is an NGC Post Office and we will not argue any further.  What I can't understand is why you people, who know this, will not share the address and Zip Code of this NGC Post Ofiice, Fl so people like me and Zig556 won;t have to suffer the USPS screw ups.  With that information we could send our submissions direct to NGC.

What do you mean "you people"?  I'm just a poster on this forum.  I'm just relaying information that has been posted by employees of NGC time after time.  You could very well be right and they are blowing smoke up my arse.  I have no clue.  If you have a beef take it up with NGC.