• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS MESSAGE SCREEN POPPING UP WITHIN THE FORUMS?????

33 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2021 at 2:35 PM, Hoghead515 said:

All i done was hit the (back) button and went back to the previous page. Then tried to click on what i was trying to get to in the first place and it will usually go through. I usually view the site on my android phone. Got the NGC app installed. I dont own a computer. One of these days im going to buy one. 

Me too. iPhone 7. I do have a computer but zero idea of how to use it and after spending last year homeschooling a second grader I have a basic idea of how much I don’t know 😂

On 10/31/2021 at 11:52 AM, ronnie stein said:

I haven't had or seen that at any time. No problems. Just the same ol same ol Bradford Exchange, constantly. I don't think it's from Viet Nam, probably from a little ol' grocery store out of N Georgia. Just sayin'.  

I guess the old saying "Don't mess with Texas" holds true in this case if you haven't seen this pop up yet.......xD