• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone hear from Woods020 recently?

29 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2021 at 4:43 PM, Hoghead515 said:

We been working long hrs. I had to get up at 2:15 this morning and go in. Here a couple days ago i left at 4am and got home at 2 am. Then had to get back up at 4 am again and pull 12 more hrs. They are way behind right now and trying to get everything caught up. 

Careful out there, winter is just around the corner.

On 10/29/2021 at 1:43 PM, Hoghead515 said:

We been working long hrs. I had to get up at 2:15 this morning and go in. Here a couple days ago i left at 4am and got home at 2 am. Then had to get back up at 4 am again and pull 12 more hrs. They are way behind right now and trying to get everything caught up. 

Sorry to hear that your so busy, but hopefully that will translate to some coin money down the road!   And its good to see you are doing well.  :)

On 10/29/2021 at 7:15 PM, VKurtB said:

Winter is coming.

644368BB-AC92-4D57-9E0B-E8D21FD2261B.thumb.jpeg.7ab638461a242856b38a5f7b1402d4d9.jpeg We had a morning low below 50 this morning. 

We had a big frost here yesterday morning. Looked like snow it was so thick. Heres a extended forecast for the next few days Polish_20211029_194259338.thumb.jpg.4b825de799cc7d1194448437449268fa.jpg

On 10/29/2021 at 7:44 PM, Hoghead515 said:

We had a big frost here yesterday morning. Looked like snow it was so thick. Heres a extended forecast for the next few days Polish_20211029_194259338.thumb.jpg.4b825de799cc7d1194448437449268fa.jpg

...u just better hope they dont send u to work on "The Wall"......

On 10/29/2021 at 6:14 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Thank you my friend for the kind words. Im going to try and see if i cant find something at GC this weekend. Every once in a while i can get a good deal on a nice coin. 

Stash some of that extra cash to cover unexpected expenses. The present inflation will not last once world supply structure settles down (just like lumber and some other things), but better to skip a coin or two for the present.

Northern Alabama - still no temps below freezing. Predicted thrice, never happened. Maybe the weekend. The near constant breeze at my elevation makes for a lot of air mixing. The valleys have had some "freezing fog", we hear.

Edited by VKurtB

On 11/18/2021 at 4:01 PM, VKurtB said:

still no temps below freezing. P

We've had a few cold nights but the Temp is 62 and Rain here in beautiful, downtown Lock Haven.  Weather Channel says 72 in Harrisburg.

On 11/18/2021 at 3:11 PM, Alex in PA. said:

We've had a few cold nights but the Temp is 62 and Rain here in beautiful, downtown Lock Haven.  Weather Channel says 72 in Harrisburg.

Low of 24* here later tonight. 35* and windy right now.

On 11/18/2021 at 3:11 PM, Alex in PA. said:

The Susquehanna River (a mile wide at HBG) keeps Harrisburg warm until a REAL cold airmass comes in, then the ice on the River keeps Spring cold.

On 11/18/2021 at 7:26 PM, Lem E said:

Low of 24* here later tonight. 35* and windy right now.

Bout the same weather here. The wind was pretty rough today. Colder air starting to blow in behind the rain we had this morning. 

On 11/19/2021 at 6:23 AM, Alex in PA. said:

@VKurtB:  Light snow coming to the Lock Haven this morning.  Probably be rain in the Harrisburg area.  

This morning in Arab, AL we got down to 34. Then a bright orb in the sky ended that stuff quickly. Maybe tonight. 

On 11/19/2021 at 6:23 AM, Alex in PA. said:

@VKurtB:  Light snow coming to the Lock Haven this morning.  Probably be rain in the Harrisburg area.  

You get west to east “clippers” up that far north. The Harrisburg to Reading corridor (my old stomping grounds) gets mostly coastal-ish nor’easters. The ones that come up the bay get both areas. 

On 10/27/2021 at 6:53 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

I have not, maybe the program glitch got him. Hopefully he'll be back. 

It's still around, that problem.  I got logged in after a friend here informed me about a password re-set link....worked fine and then the next time back to the Registry nonsense.  I even got a new PC recently and still couldn't sign in.

Now....an incognito tab seems to work fine so that is what I am going with.