• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JPM WWII Nickels
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Another nice coin came in today, that I got last week , Another toned one I only paid $18 that is less than 33% of PCGS price of $60 I like these MS66FS. Maybe people don't like the toned ones as much. I think they are cool and always a good deal.

1944 D MS66FS +.jpg

1944 D Reverse.jpg

On 10/22/2021 at 2:51 PM, Lem E said:

Another nice one J.P. I have several with that all over golden tone. Your War Nickel set is growing nicely.

Thanks Lem ,I still need few more but to get the next ones cheap in FS will be a fun hunt. I am also thinking I may want to keep the set all PGCS instead of part NGC and part PCGS I guess it depends on the deals

Edited by J P Mashoke

On 10/22/2021 at 4:17 PM, J P Mashoke said:

Thanks Lem ,I still need few more but to get the next ones cheap in FS will be a fun hunt. I am also thinking I may want to keep the set all PGCS instead of part NGC and part PCGS I guess it depends on the deals

1945 P & S are the tough ones in FS. PCGS may be a little easier since there are probably more to chose from. Which ones do you still need?

On 10/22/2021 at 6:34 PM, Lem E said:

1945 P & S are the tough ones in FS. PCGS may be a little easier since there are probably more to chose from. Which ones do you still need?

How many , Not counting the 43/2 .... Well if I just want to finish it off as a mixed Batch 3 coins but I am in no big rush. So I will keep shopping around for the 65 and 66 FS deals and adding coins in as I find them. I have been lucky so far with all these coins have been $20 or less it's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I am hoping to make it a all FS set some day.

WWII Set +.jpg

Edited by J P Mashoke

On 10/22/2021 at 6:11 PM, J P Mashoke said:

How many , Not counting the 43/2 .... Well if I just want to finish it off as a mixed Batch 3 coins but I am in no big rush. So I will keep shopping around for the 65 and 66 FS deals and adding coins in as I find them. I have been lucky so far with all these coins have been $20 or less it's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I am hoping to make it a all FS set some day.

WWII Set +.jpg

Looking good so far. Wish you the best of luck my friend. 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, Lem E said:

Looking good so far. Wish you the best of luck my friend. 

Thanks Lem .. I could have bought the whole MS 66 set a while back for $400 but what fun is that. zzz This is a slow ride but this is cheaper and more interesting doing it this way :hi:

On 10/22/2021 at 6:32 PM, J P Mashoke said:

Thanks Lem .. I could have bought the whole MS 66 set a while back for $400 but what fun is that. zzz This is a slow ride but this is cheaper and more interesting doing it this way :hi:

Agreed. Way more fun to put your own set together.