• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why There Are So Many Disagreements
1 1

34 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2021 at 1:52 PM, VKurtB said:

What was the Penn State / Auburn outcome again? At least they PLAYED somebody. Most SEC teams schedule the Hellen Keller College of the Deaf and Blind for non-conference opponents and then say “Ooh, look at our awesome record.” Ridiculous. The Southeast Conference is STEALING TV money 

u get ur package?....

On 10/14/2021 at 1:57 PM, zadok said:

u get ur package?....

I did. Thanks. Just a half hour ago. I am doing some research on the fellow through my ANA contacts. Thanks again. 

On 10/14/2021 at 2:43 PM, Just Bob said:

Don't have a clue. I just posted that to see who I would get a rise out of. I don't follow football at all. Unlike many people in the South, I don't let the performance of a bunch of twenty-somethings determine whether or not I have a good day /week/year.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:43 PM, Just Bob said:

Don't have a clue. I just posted that to see who I would get a rise out of. I don't follow football at all. Unlike many people in the South, I don't let the performance of a bunch of twenty-somethings determine whether or not I have a good day /week/year.

just bob....im not sure i agree, when i was stationed at keesler there in mississippi there was a bunch of twenty year olds at the red velvet burlesque show that at least made my day, not sure bout my week or year, memory bit fuzzy.....just saying...

On 10/14/2021 at 3:07 PM, VKurtB said:

I did. Thanks. Just a half hour ago. I am doing some research on the fellow through my ANA contacts. Thanks again. 

did u read my last PM to u?....i was guessing if he was chairman of the committee they gave him a medal for his duties??...obviously he wasnt allowed to compete unless in the emeritus category?...apparently family didnt want it, so u the new caretaker....im sure u will determine its best repository.....