• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone having issues with the boards?
1 1

44 posts in this topic

On 10/9/2021 at 5:28 PM, VKurtB said:

You think that’s the problem? The problem is we’re growing an entire generation of ‘betas’.

Here’s a question. How long will it be before Microsoft gets Windows 11 nice and stable? Apple and iOS 15? How about Ubuntu 20? My bet is on Ubuntu for getting it right first. Open source software. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 10/8/2021 at 12:10 PM, comicdonna said:

I have been having the same problem. 

I couldn't sign in if I used MS Edge but had no problems with Chrome.  NGC Tech emailed me and said they were working on some tech problems.

On 10/9/2021 at 6:28 PM, VKurtB said:

You think that’s the problem? The problem is we’re growing an entire generation of ‘betas’.

Respectfully, somehow I cannot picture you and your wife wearing masks on a long, international flight.  I am going to start spreading rumors that with your considerable juice, you were able to skip the entire Greek alphabet soup by flashing your credentials and obtaining the end-of-the-line, last-resort, Top-Secret, Omega variant vaccine to expedite facilitation of your travels. (That's a lot better than speculating that not unlike our likeable @Mr_Spud you'd rather be nice than right with your better half.   😉 

On 10/9/2021 at 6:06 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Respectfully, somehow I cannot picture you and your wife wearing masks on a long, international flight.  I am going to start spreading rumors that with your considerable juice, you were able to skip the entire Greek alphabet soup by flashing your credentials and obtaining the end-of-the-line, last-resort, Top-Secret, Omega variant vaccine to expedite facilitation of your travels. (That's a lot better than speculating that not unlike our likeable @Mr_Spud you'd rather be nice than right with your better half.   😉 

Correct. Until three entities get their act together and act like humans again, I have sworn off flying. That would be the U.S. government, the U.K. government, and whatever international body handles international passenger air regs.

I will not EVER submit to masking again. I have been twice vaccinated and I get my booster after 10/22/21. I don’t mind carrying my card of proof. The masking makes ABSOLUTELY ZERO SENSE. It is counter to sense, counter to reason, and counter to medical science. I’m done complying. I’m done with it. 

Been signing me out of the chat boards but not the registry since the maintenance was done. I was also getting a lot of error messages before, but that hasn’t been a problem lately. 

On 10/8/2021 at 2:19 AM, GoldFinger1969 said:

I've gotten an error message and posted it in another thread to the NGC Mods and Dena. (thumbsu

I believe Dena S..was elevated to the realm of CCG effective 01/01/2021.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:19 AM, GoldFinger1969 said:

I've gotten an error message and posted it in another thread to the NGC Mods and Dena. (thumbsu

Where is the place to post these topics to the moderators?  I couldn't find anything close on the list of board topics.

On 10/12/2021 at 4:47 PM, ronnie stein said:

Every time I'm typing in my password, the Bradford Exchange advertisement pops up. My knee jerk reaction was to blame Greg (Gbrad), but I guess I need to update my poop up blocker.

...thats n iffy challenge...updating poop up blockers tricky, usually they r poop down, just be careful u know what ur doing...instead of getting computer freezing up u could get a constipated computer....just saying....

In the ISS their poop has no up or down. It’s just poop. Kinda like the forum software is. 

Actually, I’m fairly certain I know why the software is “poopy”. I’m thinking Millennials wrote it. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 10/14/2021 at 7:50 PM, VKurtB said:

Actually, I’m fairly certain I know why the software is “poopy”. I’m thinking Millennials wrote it. 

What's the matter, Kurt? Did the pimple faced kid spit in your coffee? :nyah:

On 10/14/2021 at 10:41 PM, Revenant said:

What's the matter, Kurt? Did the pimple faced kid spit in your coffee? :nyah:

...adults only in the coffee lounge....

On 10/14/2021 at 9:51 PM, zadok said:

...adults only in the coffee lounge....

Haven’t had any jo in about 2 or 3 months. Wait. It was August at the Dalton, GA show.

On 10/15/2021 at 12:17 AM, VKurtB said:

Haven’t had any jo in about 2 or 3 months. Wait. It was August at the Dalton, GA show.

...u have to say jo n joette now.....