• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it forbidden to submit US World coins together in 1 grading invoice?

4 posts in this topic

I promise I read the FAQs before bugging you guys. Still not sure if its okay for me to send in 3 Libertads and 3 Peace Dollars in one submission. 

I'll hang up and take my answer off the air. 

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-09-20 8.59.00 AM.png

• Administrator

Hello Nerdcoin,

Thank you.  US and World coins must be submitted on their own form.  You can request to have them shipped back to you together.

Thanks,

Lisa

I 100% accept that. Thanks for the instant reply too. Appreciate that.

The only question now is who gets to tag along in the Peace Dollar shipment. 

Please excuse me. I've got some earnest loupe'ing to do.  

The fillable online forms are nice, except when you're trying to use different services on one shipment.   If everything you're sending falls under one service it totals up right.  If say you select US coins and send a few, then send a few PCGS for cross over service, or World coins too, that's when the process gets messy.   I can get one submission filled out.  Fill out another submission and see them both there.    Then bring up a printable sheet for one and print the copies you need.   Then close out and everything disappears.   When you go to find the second service you filled out its all gone and I haven't seen where to get back to it.   I don't care for how it works to be honest.   If only using one service, it's great.   But when trying to print off the multiple sets of forms for multiple services, it's no good.   It's for the sake of saving on shipping sending everything together.    But then it doesn't add up properly between the forms.    I struggle with it every time.   You can get back to something by the e-mail, but it's not all of the printable forms you need for the second service that didn't get printed.

They do charge it properly once it gets there, even if the totals on the paperwork aren't right.  Thankfully.