• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1997-1998 Quarter back club VTG coins and a Riddle
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Since football is here ,thought I would share these. Idk but them are some bad portraits. I know alot of people are upset with sports and my uncle is one . He served in the military and is not a happy camper. He's been working for the forty-niners for quite some time, but loves his job. A few players and coaches handed him some I think defense coins to give to me. I'll definitely share those when I get them.

Riddle 

"I have two coins that total fifteen cents. One of them is not a nickel. What are my coins?"

20210823_183030.jpg

20210823_183159.jpg

On 8/28/2021 at 7:50 PM, Just Bob said:

The one that is not a nickel is a dime. The other coin is a nickel.

You might be right, but what two coins do I have to make fifteen cents. What are they called.lol you got the first one right, but what's the other one. Dime and...

On 8/28/2021 at 9:57 PM, Hinkle said:

You might be right, but what two coins do I have to make fifteen cents. What are they called.lol you got the first one right, but what's the other one. Dime and...

Half dime ?

Yep, those are genuinely ugly medals.

On 8/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, Hinkle said:

are upset with sports

Do you mean "obsessed with sports" ?

On 8/29/2021 at 5:30 AM, J P Mashoke said:

Half dime ?

Yes it's a half dime, Bob was right. I was just giving him a hard time. Was just wondering how long I can keep the riddle going with more ideas out there.:D