• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading

6 posts in this topic

I sent coins in may.  Signed/received june 1st. I have made 3 calls. One after time passed. One 3 weeks ago and One last week.  Every time they tell me One more week and in que.  Yesterday I saw it say grading.....I was wow...finally.  Today it showed as back to be waiting again?? I have Sent others in to.  Some are as waiting to be graded.  Those are Sent in modern.  Going on 90 days.  So, I sent last batch in as early bird.  I do not think it will even be opened in the time period.  Still a few more days to go.  Do, they just kick the little guys a side?  I see other gold coins on ebay.  Did they express them in?  Mine got there in 3 days?  I can not beleave apmex, liberty, and etc expressed serviced all?!

• Administrator

Hello,

I've checked on your orders and I see that they ware all World Modern.  Our World Modern tier is currently running at 63 business days. Your 2 orders from June are currently at 46 business days and they are in the encapsulation room so it shouldn't be much longer.

Thank you,

Lisa

Ty, they told me it was from the time box was scanned as delivered on june 1.  So, it must be when box was opened june 22?  Is that correct?  So, I sent one  early bird, which they have not opened yet.  It will be 30 plus days after that for us coins?  So, how is everyone else getting coins graded so fast?  They are all doing express?

I've had a coin in under modern that was opened on June 29th, I was running 4 days over maximum before they then increased the maximum date to 42 for modern, so is it added to the longest waited or nearest to the end?, that seems like it's being pushed back again and again and again for newer customers paying higher tiers or bulk pushing us smaller customers back forever more.

Ty....seems long for june 1.  Said or some said day 46 it is at.   I would do my math but it does not work.  It is 15.5 days a month with thier math.  I guess Oct 1 I should get it.