• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission status reversed?

10 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2021 at 9:52 AM, LISA B said:

Hi,

I just checked on this submission and all is good.  Maybe just a glitch in our system.  This order is now going to the encapsulation room.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa, 

Any follow up on this? Haven't seen any movement since and no change to the submission status. 

I have had this happen numerous times. Have no idea why, but my submission is scheduled for grading, then in quality control/encapuslation, then back to grading, etc. Once the items go to encapsulation they are nearing the end. Of course with the really long process times now seen, IMO this type of shape-shifting is seen more often than when one could get coins/tokens graded within 3-4 weeks!

On 9/13/2021 at 11:46 AM, Mactanboy said:

I have had this happen numerous times. Have no idea why, but my submission is scheduled for grading, then in quality control/encapuslation, then back to grading, etc. Once the items go to encapsulation they are nearing the end. Of course with the really long process times now seen, IMO this type of shape-shifting is seen more often than when one could get coins/tokens graded within 3-4 weeks!

It's funny you say that, right before you commented, they switched to grading/quality control lol. Just gotta wait and see!

On 9/11/2021 at 2:22 AM, LeonK291 said:

Any follow up on this? Haven't seen any movement since and no change to the submission status. 

So it took over 3 weeks to get through encapsulation and imaging for you? That doesn't sound great...

On 8/23/2021 at 10:33 AM, LeonK291 said:

My World submissions just went from Grading/Encapsulating/Imaging back down to Scheduled for Grading.

I had the exact thing happen to me. Can I get an update also from an administrator plz and ty