• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

South Africa Silver 2 rand Table Mountain Privy coin for sale, others
1 1

1 post in this topic

Is there a way to message Competitive Registry Set Members? There used to be a way but I know longer see how.  I think that a few of the folks there in the R2 South Africa set may be interested in this key coin:

2011 WWF 50th Table Mountain Privy PF69 (top Pop - none higher).   If anyone knows some of the folks that participate in the R2 silver proof set please let them know of this post.  I also have many other South Africa R1 and R2 coins for sale - many at my break-even cost. 

I also actively import coins from South Africa monthly, including new releases from the South African Mint. This includes the Silver Krugerrands, The Big Five series, The silver R2 series, and the R1 series (Protea and Mandela Life of a Legend).

I'm also looking to buy the only coin that I am missing in my R2 set: the Kogelsberg Biosphere Marine coin.   Thanks for looking....

Rodney

aka RodneyTheAmerican

table-mtn-privy-800x845.jpg

Edited by RodneytheAmerican
Added Keyword, added other information.