President of PCGS stepping down
2 2

36 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, zadok said:

r u talking bout the chalk drawings on the sidewalk outside ur bldg?.......

We call them petroglyphs. Jus’ sayin’.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zadok said:

r u talking bout the chalk drawings on the sidewalk outside ur bldg?.......

Simply having my comment acknowledged by you is a great honor!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2021 at 9:47 PM, gmarguli said:

Or possibly he just hated the job. A prior PCGS President told me he hated the job. 

Most likely..

Getting told off by people with limited knowledge and having to smile through it .... lolEff that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

Most likely..

Getting told off by people with limited knowledge and having to smile through it .... lolEff that

Been there, done that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Post -script (to the foregoing):

PCGS Names Stephanie Sabin Permanent President October 19, 2021

Sabin served as PCGS interim president and has more than 15 years of experience at the company.

*     *     *     *     *

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2022 at 7:41 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Post --script (to the foregoing): PCGS Names Stephanie Sabin Permanent President October 19, 2021

Sabin served as PCGS interim president and has more than 15 years of experience at the company.

But they are now private......Mets owner Steve Cohen and a private venture company, I believe.

That's the bad thing...no more publicly released information on coins, grading volumes, sports memorabilia, and NFTs and like that.

But I suspect an IPO of part or all of the company within 18-24 months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2