• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple of nice high grade Jefferson Nickels, *1940-S Washington quarter added 5/29 MS66 CAC*

3 posts in this topic

I upgraded these over the past couple of years so we'll see if anyone can use one or both.   Both are basically untoned and both are in the older (keyed) holder without the edge prongs.   Both are solid for the grade, both are well struck examples and if not for an unfortunate cut across the steps on the left side the 1940 would have been called FS too.    I have photos of the 1940 that Mark Goodman took for me, I will add some photos of the 40-D soon. 
1940 NGC MS67  $105 shipped fee free pmt

1940fccomp.jpg

1940-D NGC MS66 6FS  $SOLD shipped fee free pmt

1940d-comp.jpg

Also up for sale is is this beautiful 1940-S Washington quarter PCGS graded MS66 with CAC green bean.   Looks undergraded to my eye but I'm not an expert in this series, $125 shipped fee free payment or add 3% for regular paypal.

1940Sqdcomp.jpg

Edited by Coinbuf