• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first DANSCO album (side project)
3 3

34 posts in this topic

On 2/12/2022 at 4:31 PM, tj96 said:

Just couldn't match both the way the coin looks in-hand and the color of the page.

I have no doubt it is a beautiful piece. 

I love the Dansco albums too. I’ve had a full Silver Eagle album for 10+ years that I’ve been updating ever year, A few years ago, just before Dansco production shut down, I added 6 more to my collection - Kennedy, Franklin, and Liberty Walking halves as well as some quarter and small dollar albums. The Liberty Walking is my favorite and filled with AU / MS coins - I’m working on the Franklin half album now

Anyone have an update on when / if Dansco will go back into full production? Even in 2018 / 2019 I had a hard time getting the albums I wanted as they were always out of stock. Imagine how long it is going to take to build inventory back up at the online sellers!

I ended up getting a price list in one of the albums I bought. I was shocked to see what the prices used to be as opposed to what they are being sold for now. The mark ups are ridiculous.

On 2/13/2022 at 12:52 AM, Tarmack said:

I love the Dansco albums too. I’ve had a full Silver Eagle album for 10+ years that I’ve been updating ever year, A few years ago, just before Dansco production shut down, I added 6 more to my collection - Kennedy, Franklin, and Liberty Walking halves as well as some quarter and small dollar albums. The Liberty Walking is my favorite and filled with AU / MS coins - I’m working on the Franklin half album now

Anyone have an update on when / if Dansco will go back into full production? Even in 2018 / 2019 I had a hard time getting the albums I wanted as they were always out of stock. Imagine how long it is going to take to build inventory back up at the online sellers!

There was a thread here recently talking about Dansco.  I think someone said they moved to the state of Washington.  I don't know what their problem is but they've had it for years!  My first though was that they may have moved their production to China!........Which would answer the question but apparently they didn't.  

This country's dependency on the Chinese Communist Regime is a "MAJOR" problem!..   And I don't just mean nickel/dime publications like these!

Many have been waiting "a long time" for the new Cherrypickers Guide, it's ridiculous and unacceptable!!!..........WHY????

IMG_2982.JPG