• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else pumped for the 2021 Peace Dollar?
1 1

95 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VKurtB said:

Kentucky version of Wild Turkey,

I was always a Jack Daniels fan.  That good old down home sippin' likker.  (thumbsu

5 minutes ago, Alex in PA. said:

I was always a Jack Daniels fan.  That good old down home sippin' likker.  (thumbsu

Me too. Love JD. Longbranch is Mesquite charcoal filtered. Makes it kind of Danielsy.

2 hours ago, VKurtB said:

Mesquite charcoal filtered

Now that sounds tasty.  Also:  I am NOT pumped up over the 2021 Peace Dollar.  Those and the 'Privy Marks' are good for the Commem collectors but I'll stick with the originals.  Just picked up a 1921 Morgan MS 64 in a Generation 4 PCGS slab for $89.00 plus free shipping.  Now I'll look for a nice '21 Peace Dollar to celebrate the anniversary.  

4 minutes ago, Alex in PA. said:

Now that sounds tasty.  Also:  I am NOT pumped up over the 2021 Peace Dollar.  Those and the 'Privy Marks' are good for the Commem collectors but I'll stick with the originals.  Just picked up a 1921 Morgan MS 64 in a Generation 4 PCGS slab for $89.00 plus free shipping.  Now I'll look for a nice '21 Peace Dollar to celebrate the anniversary.  

Yup, then crack open some good bourbon. I'm not so much of a 1921 Morgan fan. So much "meh" out there. A 64 must look nice.  You know what's tough? Finding a crappy 1904-O. THEY ALL SEEM SO NICE.

Edited by VKurtB