• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tips on Making Numismatics a Career

3 posts in this topic

I am nearing the end of my high school days and have to start thinking about future careers. I am extremely passionate about numismatics, and I would love for my great hobby to be my career. I have been to the Summer Seminar (several times had it not been for this virus) and am in the middle of completing the ANA's Numismatic Diploma Program. Are there any tips or other actions I should take to make the dream become a reality? 

6 minutes ago, Bignubnumismatics said:

I am nearing the end of my high school days and have to start thinking about future careers. I am extremely passionate about numismatics, and I would love for my great hobby to be my career. I have been to the Summer Seminar (several times had it not been for this virus) and am in the middle of completing the ANA's Numismatic Diploma Program. Are there any tips or other actions I should take to make the dream become a reality? 

Have to start somewhere...

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/8710/ccg-is-hiring/

Edited by EdG_Ohio

Start working part time for an established professional numismatist and reseller. Also, go to a college or university offering degrees in American history, finance, European history and archeology.