NGC Registry - Latest Score Updates
1 1

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Welcome to the NGC Registry!

Upcoming NGC score updates:

• US: Peace Dollars
    • US: Gold - Double Eagles: Liberty Head Double Eagles, Type 2, 1866-1876, Proof Issue
    • US: Gold - Double Eagles: Liberty Head Double Eagles, Type 3, 1877-1907, Proof Issues
    • US: Nickels: Jefferson Nickels 1938-Date, Complete Set
    • US: Dollars: All Morgan sets and GSA sets
    • US: California Fractional Gold

Recent NGC score updates:

• Great Britain: Silver 10 Cents, Elizabeth II, 1953-1968, Circulation Issue
    • Italy: 20 Centesimi, 1863-1943, Circulation Issue
    • Cuba: First Republic MS set
    • Great Britain - Pre-Decimal: Threepence, Victoria, 1838-1901, Circulation Issue
    • GB-Sovereigns and Bullion: Sovereign, Elizabeth II, 1957-Date, Proof, Including Pieforts and Varieties
    • GB-Sovereigns and Bullion: Britannia, Silver 2 Pounds, 1998-Date, Mint State, Including Varieties
    • Cuba: 5 Centavos, 1915-1961, Circulation Issue
    • US: 1/10oz gold eagles MS
    • Canada - Commemorative: Cent, Commemorative Issues, 2002-Date, Proof 
    • China-Panda: G10Y MS and Proof sets
    • Guinea-Bissau: Portuguese Guinea, Decimal Coinage, 1933-1973, Circulation Issue
    • US: Gold-Double Eagles: Liberty Head Double Eagles, Type 1, 1850-1866, Proof Issues
    • US: Gold - Double Eagles: Liberty Head Double Eagles, 1850-1907, Circulation Issues 
    • US: Gold - Double Eagles: Saint-Gaudens Double Eagles, 1907-1932, Circulation Issue 
    Edited by Ali E.

On 3/24/2021 at 1:55 PM, Ali E. said:

Eritrea, 1890-1918, Complete Circulation Issue

Hello,

do you have a link? I cannot find it

Thank you

• Administrator
    18 minutes ago, Vecchia Lira said:

Hello,

do you have a link? I cannot find it

Thank you

Hello.

For some reason, the category is not appearing on the NGCcoin.com website. Our apologies. We will report this to our programmers. You may create your set here for now:

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=367&SetTypeID=8148&sets=world.

What is the Red and Green arrows by the score indicate? Why do they only show when you update a category (add a coin, add text, etc)?

Attached is a pic of what I'm talking about. I only updated the text in these categories and the score hadn't changed.

Capture.JPG

• Administrator
    On 9/13/2021 at 2:56 PM, ChrisInJesup said:

What is the Red and Green arrows by the score indicate? Why do they only show when you update a category (add a coin, add text, etc)?

Attached is a pic of what I'm talking about. I only updated the text in these categories and the score hadn't changed.

Hello, Chris. When I clicked on your "set history" tabs, I see no recent changes in those 3 sets. I am guessing the icons appeared in error. I reported it to our programmers. Thanks for letting us know.

Would it be possible to get the scoring reviewed and updated on the Zimbabwe Type Set, 1980-Date, Circulation Issue?

Currently, my MS65RD 1997 1C (Km-1b) gets 28 points, my MS65 1980 10C (Km-3a) gets 16 points and my AU58 2003 $25 coin gets 67 points. Of those three coin types / slots, I think the 3a would be the most desirable and should get the highest points, not the $25 coin..

• Administrator
    On 11/3/2021 at 3:42 PM, Davids5104 said:

There are a lot of war nickel varieties and their attributing is increasing.  I would like to see a registry set of EVERY war nickel you attribute to be added to a registry set. 

Hello, David.

Thank you for your interest in NGC. This is a thread about NGC Registry scores. Any new set requests may be posted here: