• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Book fillers ONLY!!!

3 posts in this topic

I am an avid collector of 1909 to modern Lincoln cents. That being said. I was approached by a man looking to unload a collection of pennies he had had for the last 52 years. I bought an unruly amount rolls. As it turned out about 93 of the rolls he sold me turned out to be 100% wheat pennies. I have been searching them the last few days. I am highly convinced they were never searched, as I have came across 3x 1909 VDB, in various states, and other key dates. That being said. I am looking, not to make a million dollars, but to help fellow collectors fill their books. I am only interested in filling 4 of the H.E. Harris & Co Coin Folders from 1909 to 2013. I have a surplus of a lot of dates. Anyone interested in a specific coin, send me a message. IF I HAVE THAT COIN, they start at $1 each and go up depending on the date and mint mark. For this price, you will get the coin itself in a cardboard 2x2, labeled, and mailed in a regular 3 5/8" x 6 1/2 envelope with a first-class stamp. These are NOT graded, most I would consider BN, however, some are in fairly good condition. I am NOT by any means an expert at grading, so PLEASE, do NOT buy them if you intend to have them graded. I CAN'T and WON'T claim these as mint or proof state. Message me and we can go from there. 

Happy Searching!!!

Edited by pancakez1981
Misspelling