• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few things I’m in search of

3 posts in this topic

I am putting together a collection of all types of coins, medals, tokens, etc.. from my home state of Alabama. If anyone runs across them let me know. Certified and/or high grade examples. 

1915 Pan-Pacific Expo (States Fund)
So Called Dollar HK-402 (Alabama)

1864 White & Swann Huntsville AL
Civil War Trade Token F-425A 
Any variety 

Hi,

Can't find any current graded offerings of either.

An F-425A-3B graded PCGS AU-53 sold at Heritage Auctions 10/14/2020 for $2,640 including the 20% buyer's premium, sales tax on top of this if applicable. It's the only one ever sold there. Nothing at Stacks.

I have not seen an MS-65 HK-402 (R5 76-200 Known). But graded MS 64's seem to be all over the place on price. I have seen them at Heritage and Stacks for between $105 and $480 with buyers premium.  An NGC MS-63 sold on E-Bay auction December 29, 2020 for $123.45 + $5.00 shipping + tax.

1 hour ago, John5123 said:

Hi,

Can't find any current graded offerings of either.

An F-425A-3B graded PCGS AU-53 sold at Heritage Auctions 10/14/2020 for $2,640 including the 20% buyer's premium, sales tax on top of this if applicable. It's the only one ever sold there. Nothing at Stacks.

I have not seen an MS-65 HK-402 (R5 76-200 Known). But graded MS 64's seem to be all over the place on price. I have seen them at Heritage and Stacks for between $105 and $480 with buyers premium.  An NGC MS-63 sold on E-Bay auction December 29, 2020 for $123.45 + $5.00 shipping + tax.

I saw similar information. I’ve set google alerts for several key words for each to hopefully keep an eye out for me. That first one is going to be a tough find I believe, but I’ll find it eventually. Alabama was a single merchant state for civil war tokens, so I only have the one to find. But that also makes it more difficult. Thanks very much for looking for me.