• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Certified Collectibles Group Expands Sarasota Footprint to 82,000 Square Feet

10 posts in this topic

I like the employee sauna and health spa, free lunch and dinner, etc. The on-site optometrist is a great confidence builder, too!

Hmmm...Did I see these in the plans or was that my imagination...? :)

I'd be curious about the person they get for the "Production Coordinator".

Capable of lifting 60-100 pounds, can't get people that build class 5-8 trucks to lift 30lbs. I'd look into the local weight lifting team to fill this position.
Best of luck to NGCs future !

On 3/8/2021 at 1:44 PM, EdG_Ohio said:

I'd be curious about the person they get for the "Production Coordinator".

Capable of lifting 60-100 pounds, can't get people that build class 5-8 trucks to lift 30lbs. I'd look into the local weight lifting team to fill this position.
Best of luck to NGCs future !

WoW! That's not much more than a bag of lawn fertilizer. Don't know what a "production coordinator" at NGC would do (maybe fertilize the Bermuda grass?) but that weight range sounds like someone who would separate pallets of Mint ASE boxes and parse them to the graders.....?