• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rankings?
2 2

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/23/2021 at 4:49 PM, karl novak said:

Just wondering why if a set is complete and has the same number of coins/grades/points as the #1 set, it can be ranked lower? Can't sets be tied for first?

Hi.

Thanks for your interest. Please click below: 

Okay, but this doesn't explain how my set is ranked #2 when it has all the criteria  met that the number one set has, except the signatures on my inserts are in much less numbers. Am I missing something here?  Thanks!  (This is in the 1 ounce palladium eagles 2017 to present.) 

Hey Karl,

I looked at your set.  The reason your are #2 with the same points as #1 is simple: you are behind in the tertiary criteria.

• 1st criteria: points
  • 2nd criteria: % of coins with photos
  • 3rd criteria: % of coins with comments

Put some remarks on your coins and you will get boosted to #1.

Out of all that are #1: order is first come, first on the list

Edited by BlakeEik

On 8/24/2023 at 12:14 AM, Louis Jarvis said:

All the requirements for the top set are met by my set as well, except that the quantity of signatures on my inserts is substantially smaller. Is there something I’m not seeing?

mario games

Louis........just put a comment for EACH coin and that should put the top set ranking for you. I was #2 till I did that.  regards, karl