• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coins in wrong slots

6 posts in this topic

In my set of Canadian Commemorative Dollars there are two coins in incorrect slots. Cert # 4087272-018 belongs in slot 57. Cert # 4087272-016 belongs in slot 61. For comparison, look at the coins in slots 52 thru 56. Thanks, Larry

• Administrator
On 2/19/2021 at 10:14 PM, LTMcCord said:

In my set of Canadian Commemorative Dollars there are two coins in incorrect slots. Cert # 4087272-018 belongs in slot 57. Cert # 4087272-016 belongs in slot 61. For comparison, look at the coins in slots 52 thru 56. Thanks, Larry

Hello, Larry. We have made the necessary adjustments. Thank you for letting us know.

Edited by Ali E.

Just received submission #2853728, and it is my conclusion that multiple coins are mis-classifed.

Some examples are 010 to 014, which appear to be 1979MO MEXICO 1 ONZA SILVER PAN BETWEEN "U" & "N".

If I'm correct, how do I proceed with having this corrected?

• Administrator
11 hours ago, migmac said:

Just received submission #2853728, and it is my conclusion that multiple coins are mis-classifed.

Some examples are 010 to 014, which appear to be 1979MO MEXICO 1 ONZA SILVER PAN BETWEEN "U" & "N".

If I'm correct, how do I proceed with having this corrected?

Hello, migmac.

Please reach out to Customer Service with all label questions. You may reach them at service@NGCcoin.com or at 1-800-642-2646. Thank you.