• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Sets

6 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Belizelvrs said:

Is there a way for me to see the competing coins in the registry?

Welcome to the forums, I am unclear what it is you are asking, if you go to the registry section of NGC you can see every set except those that are private.   By clicking on a set you can see the coins and grades of each coin in that set, some sets will have photos and descriptions as well. 

• Administrator
On 1/23/2021 at 5:13 PM, Belizelvrs said:

Is there a way for me to see the competing coins in the registry?

Hello and welcome!

Here is some more information: https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/forum/51-ngc-registry-help-and-instructions/

If you need assistance, please let us know. We are happy to help.

• Administrator
On 2/27/2021 at 8:12 PM, travis whiting said:

/is there a way to search registry sets for a specific coin

Hello, Travis. Ownership of a coin is proprietary information, so no, there is not a way. Thank you.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:12 PM, travis whiting said:

/is there a way to search registry sets for a specific coin

If you know a category/ set type a coin might appear in you could look at those sets to see if someone shows one. 

I've actually had people message me through the registry and offer to buy a coin off me that they saw in one of my sets. They actually got the coin since it became apparent that it was worth more to them than to me. Lol 

But... yeah, per Ali's response, it'd be creepy if someone could just search a cert # and see if someone has it registered or search for a type of coin (denomination/year/mintmark/grade) and see who all has one listed. I could see a lot of people not liking that one bit- especially if it turned up registered coins not included in any public sets.