• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 V75 ASE

5 posts in this topic

I just received my V75 ASE back from NGC grading. It came back PFScreenshot_20210104-210246.thumb.png.edc7bca7983c55d751409f4f821f2eeb.png70 UC, which is wonderful of course. My question is, when I looked at my grade on my online submission, it showed this. Could someone please explain what the 1,904 /0 mean & what Top Pop is to a first time submitter? Tia

Your coin is one of 1904 which have graded PF70 UC, as of this moment. - (that number is going to change as more coins are submitted for grading). The "0" means that none are graded higher than that. "Top Pop" means the same thing.

Congrats on the grade.

Yep. Congratulations on the 70.  Mine only graded a PF 69. I got my v75 medal back this morning and it made the 70 grade. I wish the ASE would have been a 70 to match the medal but I'm happy just to have got one. 

Thank you so much for your help and consideration. I was thinking that was the correct way to read it, but wasn't sure and wanted to check with an expert. Have a blessed one

It's one of 1,904 with the Early Release Designation on the label.

Total ASE V75's graded at PF70 by NGC = 10,696

Graded below PF70 = 2,244

Grading PF70 at around a 79% clip.

Edited by Fenntucky Mike
spelling