• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT’S ALL ABOUT LEARNING
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2020 at 12:43 PM, RWB said:

A "plethora" is not necessarily a good thing; ask anyone standing in a plethora of locusts.

:)

Good point...... unless you are starving to death 😁

Its great that you have been able to learn and benefit from the help and information that is available here. there is indeed a plethora of information on the net it just takes time to sift thru the chaff to find the wheat. (thumbsu

49 minutes ago, Coinbuf said:

Its great that you have been able to learn and benefit from the help and information that is available here. there is indeed a plethora of information on the net it just takes time to sift thru the chaff to find the wheat. (thumbsu

Thanks Coinbuf. There’s definitely a host of experts right here on this forum that offer their time and knowledge, to so many, without expecting anything in return. That goes for you and the other Professional Numismatics here that spend countless hours answering so many questions, kudos to you all!!
You’re exactly right about sifting through the net to find good reliable information but it’s there to be found. You just have to spend the time, look, research and learn. And..... with that said..... I’m sure I will no doubt throw something up on the boards in the future that I’ll look back on and scratch my head for posting😁...... but...learning from your mistakes and taking the advice of experts is paramount. Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Greg Bradford said:

I will no doubt throw something up on the boards

Wellllll -- no need to lose your lunch over it. (Hope you're not a pickled beets fan....)

;)