• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m trying to update MrsSpuds Roosevelt dime registry set from over 10 years ago - she doesn’t have the same email
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I’m trying to update my wife’s Roosevelt registry set. She hasn’t done anything with it in over 10 years and doesn’t have the same email anymore. So I tried just signing in myself and recreating her registry set by re entering their numbers and adding a few new ones she never got around to adding. I got a message saying that the coins belonged to someone else but that they will be added to my inventory after they check with the original owner or something like that. 

Did I do the right thing? Or was there a way to somehow get NGC to recognize her old registry set and change the email address or something like that?

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Mr_Spud said:

I’m trying to update my wife’s Roosevelt registry set. She hasn’t done anything with it in over 10 years and doesn’t have the same email anymore. So I tried just signing in myself and recreating her registry set by re entering their numbers and adding a few new ones she never got around to adding. I got a message saying that the coins belonged to someone else but that they will be added to my inventory after they check with the original owner or something like that. 

Did I do the right thing? Or was there a way to somehow get NGC to recognize her old registry set and change the email address or something like that?

Hello. Please contact Customer Service. They can help you get your old account updated with the new email address and disable the duplicate account you just created. You may reach them at service@NGCcoin.com or at 1-800-642-2646. Thank you.