• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Commemoratives 1892-1954

6 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, DiggerD said:

Why do the point values for the same coin between the 50 piece set and the 144 piece set differ from one another??

Hello, 

Please provide the certification number so we may research this.  Thank you.

One of them is a 1935/34D Boone in PCGS. Certification number 9848015.  In the 144 piece set it is scored 1315 points and in the 50 piece set it scored 423 points.  Several others have different values as well.  I would just like to know why. 

11 minutes ago, DiggerD said:

One of them is a 1935/34D Boone in PCGS. Certification number 9848015.  In the 144 piece set it is scored 1315 points and in the 50 piece set it scored 423 points.  Several others have different values as well.  I would just like to know why. 

We have sent an email with further information to your email on file.  If you need further assistance, you may reach the Registry team at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

I wonder this also,   It seems to treat sets unfair if you have a tough coin like grant star MS 66+,   A Grant in the 50 coins ms 67 is worth substantially more even though NGC values a Grant Star 66+ at 18000 dollars

16 hours ago, 66buck said:

I wonder this also,   It seems to treat sets unfair if you have a tough coin like grant star MS 66+,   A Grant in the 50 coins ms 67 is worth substantially more even though NGC values a Grant Star 66+ at 18000 dollars

Hello, 

We have sent an email with more information to the email we have on file. If you need further assistance, please email registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.