• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MS 69+ Is it a thing?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

NGC does not assign the plus designation to coins that numerically grade 69. Coins grading from NGC XF 45 to NGC MS 68 or NGC PF 45 to NGC PF 68 may receive a plus designation. It is assigned, when merited, to United States coins from 1792 to date, excluding US bullion and modern commemorative coins, and to world coins struck prior to 1970.

What a shame. You could make a lot of money re-examining MS69's for 69+ and 70- designations. KIDDING!!! Please don't. But in all seriousness, do you not see that this is what happens when you make "registry fever" a thing?

Edited by VKurtB

2 hours ago, VKurtB said:

What a shame. You could make a lot of money re-examining MS69's for 69+ and 70- designations. KIDDING!!! Please don't. But in all seriousness, do you not see that this is what happens when you make "registry fever" a thing?

Yes but I was too lazy to look. I’m a beginner don’t go to the registry as much as I should. Didn’t feel like trying to find something that might not be there.

Too bad the MS/PF 69 dream is dead. JK

Edited by King Dry 169