• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Amazing Cleaned Coin
2 2

37 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2020 at 8:48 PM, kbbpll said:

I'm with you. Frankly, I think they got this one wrong (doesn't surprise me over there). I don't really care. The coin is freakin' spectacular.

1947MLCR_combo2.jpg

1947MLCR_combo.jpg

1947MLCR_HA_obv_resize.jpg

Three words......A-MA-ZING!!! Kbbpll.  I love Canadian myself, actually and I wouldn't care if that coin was cleaned either.  It's spectacular and a great birthday present to yourself.

On 12/18/2021 at 12:07 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Still a very sweet contribution. I can only dream of someday owning one of these. 

If memory serves, it'll cost you.  🐓 

I had this one graded 15 or 20 years ago. Don't ask me why.  I think it was one of the very first coin I submitted for grading.  I think I was just testing my non-professional grading skills.  I got burned of course!!   I never touched this coin.  It was in an old Whitman folder since I was a kid, back in the 60's.  Couldn't tell you where it was before that.

I didn't know you could recolor a coin.  Maybe they thought it was cleaned!....who knows!?!?   I still like the look of the coin.

S20160908_050-ccfopt.jpg

S20160908_016-ccfopt.jpg

S20160908_017-ccfopt.jpg

Edited by tj96