• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SILVER ROUNDS 1981 Strategic Stock Pile Silver

1 post in this topic

This is my first Sales thread here I have a lot of good feedback on CGC for sales.Some big sales also.

Any questions please ask.

:takeit: Trumps all 

No returns 

Shipping is  $ 3.00 USPS I ship to USA ONLY at this time.

So here is what I have these have been in storage since bought YOU decide on condition I am kinda new at grading silver or coins but need to sell a few of these about 20 for sale. So here is what I have.

In the late 1960s, the Defense Logistics Agency had over 165 million ounces of silver in its stockpile. The government dumped a large amount of this silver on the open market in 1980 and 1981 to drive down silver prices after the Hunt brothers tried to corner the market.

Continental Coin (a private mint) purchased a large quantity of this silver and minted 1oz rounds and 1, 5 10 and 100oz bars from it. They made sure that everyone knew it was made from silver that had been stored at the San Francisco Assay Office, to the point that some people buy these bullion products thinking they were minted BY the U.S. Assay Office.

All dated 1981, these rounds are over 30 years old and so expect that most have some tarnishing and will have superficial dings and scratches.

There were also 2 different one's made as you can see I don't know how many of each were made so take you pick if I have it you will get it.

REMEMBER ONLY 20 FOR SALE AT THIS TIME FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Sale price $ 24.00

Thanks for stopping by

1723210156_silverrounds1981.jpg.bf335e10175564fccd4035390dc1c395.jpg