• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC & PCGS coins do not fit in the right slots

4 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Luckyliska said:

I have 2 coins that will not go into the slots that they should?  #1 Is 2012w limited edition pf eagle #29283245  PCGS #2 is NGC 2019s ANA Proof  #5763467045 I send pics in the next post

DBA70445-1F17-4D9C-81A3-1E1B93F42C80.png

Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry into the NGC Registry.  Please follow the directions here: The NEW NGC Registry - How do I edit my set?

Hi I know how to put coins in slots  But the two coins Ngc 2019s ANA. will not go in #5763467045 and the 2012W limited editions pr Pcgs   The slots that are labeled for the coins will not take them? the coins a labeled for thought slots but don't work ? Thanks Dan

• Administrator
On 2/24/2020 at 2:41 PM, Luckyliska said:

Hi I know how to put coins in slots  But the two coins Ngc 2019s ANA. will not go in #5763467045 and the 2012W limited editions pr Pcgs   The slots that are labeled for the coins will not take them? the coins a labeled for thought slots but don't work ? Thanks Dan

Hello, Dan.

We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. Thanks very much.