• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6 one ounce silver rounds for $87 online at Etsy.com

4 posts in this topic

I am selling seventeen one ounce .999 silver rounds for $87 with free shipping. Your coins will ship with tracking number. Your purchase will be protected by Etsy buyers program. Here is a link to buy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/714425446/six-1-oz-999-silver-rounds-for-under?ref=listings_manager_grid

80198902_6147556648360_5792758254815674368_n.png.jpg

Edited by BeKindCollector

1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

Just a heads-up:

Etsy has an extremely bad reputation on this forum. It is full of counterfeits and scams.

Thank you for informing me of Etsy history on the forum. I am sorry to those who have been scammed and hopefully everyone got their money back either through Etsy or their credit card company. Etsy for me, offer cheaper fees than selling on Ebay and being disabled makes it difficult to go to a coin shop. With Etsy, I can sell online with cheap fees, print out a shipping label online and have USPS pick up the package for me, but I totally understand anyone being cautious. Hopefully, I will get enough 5 star reviews and build credibility so people could feel comfortable with buying from me.