• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Request for an added competitive set please

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

i have a special request. I want to feature my 1941 No "AW" Walking Liberty Half Dollar so that the registry judges and NGC members can look at it and compare it to the 1941 Mint State Walking Liberty since the "No AW" version is a noted variation that is interesting ( it doesn't have the AW monogram). Currently the coin is marked as private since there is no slot available in the current competitive sets. Can you suggest how to do this? Can perhaps a new competitive set be added entitled "1941 Proof Set" so I can reference it in my currently competitive sets? Is it possible to add this set prior to December when the competition closes? It really is a cool coin. Thank you in advance for your help. 

Jarrod (username "Master of Coinage"

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Master Of Coinage said:

Hello,

i have a special request. I want to feature my 1941 No "AW" Walking Liberty Half Dollar so that the registry judges and NGC members can look at it and compare it to the 1941 Mint State Walking Liberty since the "No AW" version is a noted variation that is interesting ( it doesn't have the AW monogram). Currently the coin is marked as private since there is no slot available in the current competitive sets. Can you suggest how to do this? Can perhaps a new competitive set be added entitled "1941 Proof Set" so I can reference it in my currently competitive sets? Is it possible to add this set prior to December when the competition closes? It really is a cool coin. Thank you in advance for your help. 

Jarrod (username "Master of Coinage"

Thank you for the request.

You may enter your coin into any 1941 50C slot. If you have a PROOF version of this variety, it has its own separate slot here: Walking Liberty Half Dollars, 1936-1942, Proof Issue (Incl. Varieties). Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.