• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Format, marketing, and pink slips

12 posts in this topic

Not really, are you unhappy with the lack of participation on these chats (btw you have contributed a whopping total of 2 posts per month since you signed up) or are you unhappy with some other aspect of the unnamed brand.

22 hours ago, Coinbuf said:

Perhaps you could be more specific as I get the feeling that I am not the only person here that has no idea what your rant is about.

You're not (or weren't).

Maturity level here and ATS is generally good but there are a few who cannot accept change. I was like that a while back then realized that the world is not waiting on me to respond. I was one who resisted holder change to edge view type. Now all of my NGC coins are in edge view holders. I do appreciate being able to add my opinion as I feel the need and will request NGC services in the future. 

How much is the change in the forum format and how much is the stagnant price level?  I ask as to my recollection, the participation had already decreased substantially prior to the format change versus 2006 when I first joined.  I don't post pictures but don't see that the format change should make any difference.  It isn't any harder to type a post than before.

2 hours ago, kbbpll said:

Old thread reopened by spambot, curiously in Spanish.

Oops!  It is true.  The older I get...........

Thanks.