• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Displaying a raw coin in a Custom Set

2 posts in this topic

When I edit my custom set, it lets me add a raw coin. I am able to put the coin in the set in the slot I want it while editing the set. But, when I go to the set listing, the coin does not appear. 

Is it possible to display raw coins in a custom set? If not, why did it let me add it while editing the set? 

• Administrator
22 hours ago, physics-fan3.14 said:

When I edit my custom set, it lets me add a raw coin. I am able to put the coin in the set in the slot I want it while editing the set. But, when I go to the set listing, the coin does not appear. 

Is it possible to display raw coins in a custom set? If not, why did it let me add it while editing the set? 

Hello, physics-fan3.14.

Thanks for the request. Raw coins in NGC Custom Registry Sets appear to the owner, but not to the public. Our senior team feels it is more appropriate to have certified coins display to the general public, especially for awards purposes. (We have no way of verifying that a raw coin is what a owner claims it to be.) Please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future. You may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com.