• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ability to access previously-owned coins submitted in Registry Sets from 2004

2 posts in this topic

In 2004 and 2005 I was very active in the NGC Registry set competition and actually won the "Best Proof Set" Awards for my 1969 and 1970 proof set submission for the year 2004 or 2005. I've subsequently sold my collection and wondered if it's possible to still access or view my previously-owned Registry Coin/Set submissions (which consisted of both NGC and PCGS encapsulated coins which were acceptable at that time). I would like to be able to see the coins and rankings from the time period mentioned above and when I owned all of the submitted coins. If it's still possible, could someone please provide me instructions on how to access / view these items? Also, is it possible for me to still access my previously won Awards referenced above? Thank you.

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, keith lane's cameos said:

In 2004 and 2005 I was very active in the NGC Registry set competition and actually won the "Best Proof Set" Awards for my 1969 and 1970 proof set submission for the year 2004 or 2005. I've subsequently sold my collection and wondered if it's possible to still access or view my previously-owned Registry Coin/Set submissions (which consisted of both NGC and PCGS encapsulated coins which were acceptable at that time). I would like to be able to see the coins and rankings from the time period mentioned above and when I owned all of the submitted coins. If it's still possible, could someone please provide me instructions on how to access / view these items? Also, is it possible for me to still access my previously won Awards referenced above? Thank you.

Hello.

We have responded to your email. Thanks, Keith Lane. Please let us know when we may assist next.