• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just had this graded, what do you say?

11 posts in this topic

I just got the results from getting this 1890 Morgan graded ... wonder what the experts here say before I post it. thanks for your time and let's see who gets closest.    

I  1890 Morgan MS-- O.jpg

I  1890 Morgan MS-- R.jpg

I've been told I'm brutal on Morgans, so I'll just watch on this one and see how brutal I am......:popcorn:.  I don't want to be a coin jerk.

40 minutes ago, J&B 5858 said:

It's just for fun, not worried if you're critical or being a coin jerk ... I'm new and said some stupid stuff to start, live and learn. J 

Okay......now, I'm not going from my gut here, but I think it's good that I didn't.  In consulting Photograde ATS and considering Bob's assessment, I'm going to vote MS 66 as well.  That seems fair and Bob has a good eye.  I wasn't too bad I guess....I was going to go MS 65 before.

Edited by Mohawk

I’m a rookie and going with MS67 besides the eyebrow definition looks awesome to me or I would say MS68. I guess that’s why I see a bunch of error coins that aren’t error coins. Ha

23 hours ago, Mokiechan said:

I am going all the way down to AU58.

I like this guy ... but not on this one ...

I like 66 also 

Thanks for your input ... almost all had it dead right. It first came back as 65+ and I resubed it and it came back MS66. You guys are very good, thanks again for your input.  

6 minutes ago, J&B 5858 said:

Thanks for your input ... almost all had it dead right. It first came back as 65+ and I resubed it and it came back MS66. You guys are very good, thanks again for your input.  

No problem.  This was fun! And, I learned that I'm not as bad on Morgans as I've been accused of being in the past :)