• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Place For NGC Certified Morgan/Peace Dollars

5 posts in this topic

Well.....I don't deal in Classic US material, either with collecting or selling, but Great Collections could be a good option for your coins.  They have reasonable fees and they work hard to market what you consign with them:

https://www.greatcollections.com/

As far as APMEX goes, they're good on buying some things, not so good on others.  I'm presuming that you're wanting to sell your coins as numismatic collectables rather than bullion, so I think Great Collections would likely be a better option for you.

I hope that this helps!
~Tom

I found I get the best prices on eBay "auctions", when I bid on Heritage I always seem to pay top dollar. I don't see any deals from the dealers. sometimes it's just best to patiently wait till you get a good price. Good hunting. 

Indeed, I too think that APMEX works when buying certain items. I'll be sure to try Great Collections when I am selling. 

Thanks for your recommendation and input Tom.

Edited by Sairos

13 hours ago, GW said:

I found I get the best prices on eBay "auctions", when I bid on Heritage I always seem to pay top dollar. I don't see any deals from the dealers. sometimes it's just best to patiently wait till you get a good price. Good hunting. 

Yes I mostly find the best deals through Ebay's auctions. If the seller is honest and known not to tamper with photos/coins, and I guess this is why Heritage commands top dollar.

Thank you for the input!

Edited by Sairos