• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regrading for VAM designation?

2 posts in this topic

I bought a GSA 1885-CC awhile ago that was graded MS-64.  From my inspection it appears to be a VAM-4.  Is it hard to submit it  back to NGC and get the VAM designation put on the label?  Would it have to go through the whole grading process again, or is this easy to fix?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member: Seasoned Veteran

It does not need to be regraded. Simply submit it for VarietyPlus Service. This costs $15 and includes the new holder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now