• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pocket change any info???

6 posts in this topic

Information? Well, let's see - it is a 1910 Lincoln cent, minted in Philadelphia, PA. It is one of 146,801,218 business strikes minted there that year. It was designed by Victor D. Brenner, and its composition is .950 copper and .050 tin and zinc. its diameter is 19mm (3/4 in), and its weight is 3.11 grams, more or less. Yours seems to have survived circulation with a minimum of damage, and I would grade it VF20, judging by the pictures. If you found it in pocket change, that is a cool find.

Not sure what info you wanted but I think Just Bob pretty well covered everything. Probably worth $1.50-$2.00. Good find for pocket change

PS- In the future, please crop and rotate your photos properly. My monitor is too big to turn sideways.

Important tidbit AKA a "Wheat Cent"

and yes I am starting to get cricks in my neck also ... :-) 

Edited by jgrinz

5 hours ago, jgrinz said:

Important tidbit AKA a "Wheat Cent"

and yes I am starting to get cricks in my neck also ... :-) 

That's the Lincoln Sleeping Error, very frequently seen when viewing raw iphone images.  (: