• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970d Roosevelt dime

7 posts in this topic

I’m trying to get a second opinion on whether my 1970D Roosevelt dime could be the  the RDV-002 FS-901 of the reverse 1968s.

Thanks in advance for any input you may have!

AFBE2239-2A4C-474A-9F7C-4A585972ADF1.jpeg

F60D7E56-3D7D-428F-BA9D-ACEFA7A4D853.jpeg

BB7988DE-DAF7-4F89-83A1-AF7F59527981.jpeg

Hello and Welcome!

Well, based on your photos, I'd say that you certainly do have a 1970-D Rev of 1968 dime on your hands.  It's a pretty cool find from circulation.  Keep an eye out for the 1969 Philly Roosevelt Dime with the Rev of 1968.....that's the tough one.  I just sold a circulated one of those I found for $15!  Not a ton of money, but not bad for an investment of 10 cents.

I hope that this is of some help!

~Tom

Cool! I’m just so excited I found something worth more than face value or to just have bragging rights about something/ anything! Lol

But seriously, as you can tell I’m a very new newbie and you just put a smile on my face because I finally found something that not everyone has even though it may not be worth much cash value, it’s worth a lot to me because I needed this little win! I will definitely be on the lookout for the 69 philly for sure. Thank you so much for your time and input 

You may have a hard time believing it, but we here get fairly happy about such things as well. We spend a lot of time giving people news they don't want. It's nice to give them some that is welcome.

Well, I can only imagine how tough your job can be , especially with difficult people but U have know idea how much newbies like me appreciate what y’all do for us! Thanks again to you both for your input and expertise for this fun hobby I’ve begun to love doing! 

>Tracy

12 hours ago, JKK said:

You may have a hard time believing it, but we here get fairly happy about such things as well. We spend a lot of time giving people news they don't want. It's nice to give them some that is welcome.

I agree completely, Jonathan.  Giving good news to newbies is sadly a rare event around here, and I love it when it happens.