• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUY SILVER BULLION OR STOCKS?

6 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

Just wanted to get a general consensus on what others are thinking...is Silver at a buy all and hold or would the Stock Market be the way right now? How much are your allocations on each? 

In my opinion, I wouldnt be in anything right now. SIDELINES BABY (although I am still buying gold and silver at the moment). Platinum, by looking at a chart, appears to be the safest bet at the moment.  I am waiting for palladium to pull down a little bit further before adding some. If you want to go the stock route, unfortunately a safe bet like Disney (DIS) and just parking your money and sit back and collect that dividend, is probably your best bet. They have a lot of the old live action movies coming out - Dumbo, Lion King, and Aladdin. Toy story 4 and Frozen 2 are also coming out. 

8 minutes ago, BipolarBaby said:

although I am still buying gold and silver at the moment).

I have increased my Gold purchases and decided to acquire some Proofs...now I'm thinking some silver bullion, maybe 250 oz., then another 250...DIS sounds safe with a high pay out in future...I forgot about all they have on the platter down there...I like coca Cola dividend but I wonder what about the defense funds or contract companies?

1 minute ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

I have increased my Gold purchases and decided to acquire some Proofs...now I'm thinking some silver bullion, maybe 250 oz., then another 250...DIS sounds safe with a high pay out in future...I forgot about all they have on the platter down there...I like coca Cola dividend but I wonder what about the defense funds or contract companies?

I mean KO is always safe bet too. Cant go wrong with gold either, and your silver idea isnt so bad either. I just wouldnt put all my eggs in one basket. 

as far as contract companies for defense and such, check out LMT, Lockhead Martin. This one year is rather interesting.

LMT_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_03_30_2019.png

On 3/30/2019 at 8:55 AM, BipolarBaby said:

defense and such, check out LMT, Lockhead Martin. This one year is rather interesting.

I looked into it, apparently they are involved in several projects for the U.S. Air Force and with the initial tungsten and aluminum orders they are up another 34% on purchasing. They also invested in a Canadian mining company which acquires cobalt and nickel??? That may be a cover for the niobium they say don't exist in that area???

14 hours ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

I looked into it, apparently they are involved in several projects for the U.S. Air Force and with the initial tungsten and aluminum orders they are up another 34% on purchasing. They also invested in a Canadian mining company which acquires cobalt and nickel??? That may be a cover for the niobium they say don't exist in that area???

I could have used you for researching companies to invest in years ago. You seem to be a good investigator. i always just stuck to charts and their financial statements.