• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1985 D lmc

3 posts in this topic

This one jumps out at you with out a loop i haven't found any double ears going this way they have all been the opposite direction any help from the veterans would be greatly appreciated there also somthing going on with the mint mark i will send a seperate of it because the file is to big some toning going on too in the ear 

15530526972816312726088422503911.jpg

It would be impossible for the ear to get turned around, but the picture is not clear enough for me to see what it might actually be.

Thanks Bob I will take another close up with macro lens. To see  if that helps here it comes thanks for any input the toning is only in the ear part of the coin also I will send another close up of the mint mark they are the only two places everything else is smooth like it should be thxs again for all your input

20190320_155109.jpg